Airpower UK is British Compressed Air Society (BCAS) member
The British Compressed Air Society (BCAS) is the UK trade body for all compressed air and vacuum related goods and services. Airpower UK is an active BCAS member.
Always use BCAS members to service your compressor. BCAS members have the technical knowledge and technical support to service your air compressors and compressed air systems correctly and safely.
‘BCAS is the only dedicated UK trade association that represents its members in the manufacture, distribution, export, disposal and usage of air compressors, compressed air, compressed air treatment, gas, vacuum, blowers, pneumatic tools and allied products’
BCAS provide an expert and impartial united voice in the face of an ever-changing industry and legislation. As an unbiased authority on technical, educational and legislation, the society provides a reference point for best practice and actively represents the interests of the compressed air industry to the UK government and many European and other institutions.
Click here to find out more about the work of BCAS
What does BCAS offer?
BCAS and our members have the following aims:
- To promote the safe, efficient maintenance and use of equipment and services
- To cooperate with diverse groups such as governmental departments, regulatory authorities, research groups, retailer and consumer groups and agencies in matters affecting the industry
- To bring industry specific training and experience of the members to bear on the conduct of business for common good
- To develop and publish, standards, engineering data and statistical information.
- To engage in cooperative research and activity providing development for the next generation of compressed air and vacuum engineers
- To promote cooperation amongst its members for improved production, proper use and distribution
- To provide best practice forum where members can develop their professional competence